ShabbyBlog

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Hummus, Tomato, and Avocado Toasts

As I've mentioned before, I like to eat light for breakfast and lunch.  I'm not usually ravenous during the day and I like to eat well at dinner.  Eating light does NOT mean eating tasteless rice cakes.  My go-to daytime meals are often ones that I find myself craving.  This is one of my favorite lunches - it's full of protein, tastes fantastic, and is easy for me to pack and prepare in the sad kitchen at my office. 



Ingredients:
1 english muffin, split 
hummus - any flavor, but I like roasted garlic
tomato slices
avocado slices

Lightly toast muffin and spread with hummus - I like it sort of thick.  Add a slice of tomato and slices of avocado.  Eat far away from judgmental co-workers, as it's sort of messy.  But yuuuummmmmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment