ShabbyBlog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Pickle Wrap Dip

Pickle wraps are a tradition at my family's Christmas gatherings.  Every Christmas Eve, my cousins and I are battling it out for the pickle wraps and have been for decades. We make ours with ham, cream cheese, and dill pickles.  I've seen other versions with dried beef, but that kind of skeeves me out.  My sister-in-law recently showed up with this pickle wrap DIP - what a great idea! This way you get more cream cheese, which is the best part as far as I'm concerned, and you don't have to painstakingly assemble and slice each one.  She's a genius, that one. 



Ready to make some magic? 

Ingredients:
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
12 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, chopped
16 ounces baby dill pickles, drained, diced
Ritz crackers


Mix the cream cheese, ham, and pickles in a bowl.  Serve with Ritz crackers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment